by Jose Garcia Peluqueros
- Comb horizontal lines with the hair iron turning the hair gently inwards to create a soft and broad set on the hair.
- Separate a section on the top of the head, then, with the part on one side, divide the rest of the hair into two sections with a slanted line.
- The sloping line is made from the height of the line to the opposite side of the neck.
- Comb the lateral section of the part and make a pigtail in low medium in the back area.
- Repeat the operation with the opposite section, but this time hold the ponytail above the previous section.
- View of finished pony tails.
- Comb the bottom pony tail all the way up to the height of the other and fasten it with the shape of a ring.
- Next, create another large ring with the upper ponytail making both join in the same point.
- Select the rest of the loose hair from both pigtails.
- Comb them down to cover the hair bands.
- Tease the upper section of the head.
- With the help of a polishing brush, comb the hair creating a slight volume.
- With your fingers, pinch the hair in fine strands to break the perfection and create a more natural look.
- Gently comb the rest of the hair creating a large ring.
- Provide the necessary volume on the crown and attach it with forks.
1 von 16
Hair by: Jose Garcia Peluqueros (Pamplona)
MUAH: Isabel García
Stylism: Rosa Clará
Photographer: Roberto Lechado